Monday, September 9, 2013

They Say It’s Almost Fall {{Fall Revisited}}

They say that fall is right around the corner.  While that may be true in other parts of the country, I promise, in Houston it still feels like the sweltering summer.  Physically I feel like summer, but psychologically, I’m in the fall (no not really experiencing psychosis, but you know what I mean: I’m dreaming of & planning for the fall whether the weather is on board with that or not). 

As you get ready for the fall this year I want to recap and inspire you with what fall has been like around here in the past.
Fall Food Revisited 2
Fall Revisited 1
Woah after revisiting all of these projects I am SO ready for fall!  I can’t wait to pull out my decorations and have our first fall in the new house :-)
What plans do you have this fall?
What is on your fall bucket list?
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Did the coffee beans smell when you lit the candles,or were they just for show?

I am mapping out my fall game plan on Pinterest!

Joy said...

Remember me telling you that we had a mild summer? Well, the nasty summer heat has made it's way to Alabama and it doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. I'm so ready for fall temps!! I think that will put me in the mood for fall decor and food.

Robin said...

I feel like I shouldn't decorate for fall until the official first day (September 21st, I think?), but I am tempted to do so this week!

Bunnie said...

how cute are those pumpkin bundt cakes!!!

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Jessica K said...

Pumpkin everything! My favorite part of fall!! Food, scents...MMmmm!

Sarah said...

Pumpkin pie rice krispies pleassse! I was going to make some puppy chow ones this weekend for friends but you may have changed my mind!!

Rachelle @ Inner Loop Adventures said...

I'm so ready for fall too! Had a pumpkin spice latte today to help nudge it along LOL to me fall = pumpkin everything! I'm going to check out some of those recipes you posted!

Sippy Cups and Pearls said...

I'm up in the panhandle of Texas and it was in the 80's this week - one step closer to fall - I can't wait! I just decorated my porch and went fall clothes shopping - now all we need is the weather.

Ashley R said...

I lovvvveee fall. This just made me even more excited. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...