No way!!!!! I’m not even close……like sooooo far away from that!
This took me less than 30 minutes to make and less than 30 seconds to stuff my face lol
Try this pizza & be supermom for the night :-)
1 tbs butter or bacon fat
1 red onion, sliced
1/2 cup dark beer, I use Real Ale Brewhouse Brown
1 cup Brussels sprout, shredded
1 tsp EVOO
1 large pizza dough, I use a generic store bought thin crust
1 tbs EVOO
1 cup mozzarella cheese, sliced
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Melt butter/fat in a cast iron skillet on medium heat and add the red onion. Cook and stir for about 5-7 minutes, and then slowly add the beer. Cook until the beer has evaporated & the onions are soft.
- In a bowl mix the brussels sprouts, EVOO, sea salt & pepper in a bowl. You might want to mix it with your fingers so that all of the shreds are covered.
- Spread 1 tbs of EVOO on the pizza dough, and then start topping with the onions, brussels sprouts mixture, feta, & mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated 415 degree oven on a baking sheet (or directly on the rack or pizza stone if you like crispy, like me) for 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar on top before serving.