Friday, June 23, 2017

Blessed Nest Designs {Take 3}

Well it's been a minute since I posted about my latest Blessed Nest Design creations!  Honestly I didn't share anything from Christmas, Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day OR Easter!!!  What?!?!?! I know, I know, shame on me!  Trust me, I might not have posted about it, but that is only because I was having so much fun working on various holiday projects for my kids and friends (even though I didn't post them, does anyone want to see???).  But just to recap, Blessed Nest Designs is just a little side hobby of mine (not a shop). During nap time, I've been crafting some fun gifts for friends and family. If you're interested in something you see on Etsy, Pinterest, or in the store and don't want to pay the price OR if you have a really great idea you would to see come to life, let me know and we can make it together. I have really enjoyed working with friends to make completely custom designs. I'm happy to send items if you're far away. Contact me if you're interested (darbyhawley@gmail.com).Blessed Nest Designs Logo 1
Here are some of the cute outfits I made for my babes this July. Spoiler alert: everything is red, white, and blue :-)
If anyone wants to see everything that I created since my last update back in October (oops!) just follow me on Facebook.  I have an entire album dedicated to my projects. I have over 324!!!!!
See something you like or have an idea for a project to collaborate on with me....please contact me.DSC_0386DSC_0385DSC_0384DSC_0380DSC_0377DSC_0376DSC_0264 (2)DSC_0262DSC_0259DSC_0253DSC_0255DSC_0251DSC_0250
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...