Friday, June 9, 2017

Favorite Guacamole....for now

I go through phases, especially with food.  I will get hooked on something tasty and be totally obsessed with it and then all of a sudden I will find something new and switch over completely. I have always loved guacamole and have made it for years, but right now this version is my favorite.  I think I'm making it on a weekly basis hehehe Favorite Guacamole- Life with the HawleysFrom the Kitchen of Darby Hawley
Ingredients:
2 large avocados
1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
1.5 tsp garlic powder
2 serrano peppers, membranes removed & finely diced
1/4 tsp sea salt
juice from another lime
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 cup multicolor tomatoes, diced (you can use all red if you want I just think it's prettier with all of the colors)
tortilla chips 

Directions:
1. Gently fold all ingredients together so nothing gets squished and serve cool.
2. Store with plastic wrap right against the dip so that the air exposure doesn't turn the avocado brown.
3. Enjoy!
DSC_0492

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...