Monday, June 26, 2017

Flashcards for Mama

I am VERY aware that there has been the new (and abundant) addition of school content here at LWTH in the last year.  I'm aware; I get it! I know that I talk a lot about school stuff for kids, but I rarely get a chance to talk about studying for women, mothers, & basically me!  It's a theme in my life these days; I'm on the back burner.  I mentioned earlier in the year that I was "rerooting" and working on myself.  I've continued to do so through the year.  I have been using these flash cards for the past few months and they have been a great tool to keep me focused on the eternal over the earthly.DSC_1035There are 51 hard-covered flash cards in the box, about the size of a playing card.  These cards really are beautiful and covered in the Word.  One side has a nice inspirational quote & the other side has scripture.  I mean these cards are not really for studying, I mean I guess you could but I don't.   I just use them to bombard my brain with the Word. 
I put them on my dashboard in my card.
I have them tapped to my bathroom mirror. 
I put them on the window above the sink so I can read them as I'm washing dishes. 
I send them as gifts ALL. THE. TIME.  In fact as I was writing this post I stopped to have some sent to a friend that I know is going through some tough stuff. 
It's a great gift and reminder to someone that you love them and you're thinking of them.  You could send an entire box to a friend or slip one into a hand-written note to a friend or a thank you note or something like that. DSC_1031
If you're looking for some cards or a gift, I highly recommend these.  They help keep me focused and prevent my brain from distractions. Check them out and let me know what you think!  If you have something else that you use during the day to keep you focused on Him, please send your suggestion my way!
DSC_1032
Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer ~ I was not paid for this review.  I just really like this product.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...