Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Do You Still Have Easter Eggs?

That title. Yeah, do you? Please tell me it's not just me! I still have paper bags filled with empty Easter Eggs sitting in our garage.  I can't let them just sit there, & yet I can't just throw them away, right? I have to make them into something useful.  I figured it was time to get the Easter Eggs out of the garage & into our home classroom.  And so enters our leftover Easter Egg Number Matching game...East Egg Number Matching Game- Life with the HawleysHawley Homeschool
This game was really simple to create.  All I did was take a permanent marker, and on one side of the egg I wrote a number.  On the corresponding side of the egg I made that number of dots.  To play the game, the eggs are halved and face down, and just as if a child were playing memory or a matching game, the child has to match the number with the correct number of dots.  Simple right?! And my garage is one bag of eggs lighter! Don't you just love simple & easy recycled, but educational games?????  What do you do with you leftover Easter Eggs???DSC_0561DSC_0563
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...