Monday, May 14, 2012

Vlog Link-up Par-Tay!!!

Happy Monday!  I hope y'all had a great weekend!  I certainly did, because I GRADUATED (pictures to come soon).  But I'm really excited today because the vlog party starts today!!!! Aren't you SO excited!? I am really looking forward to watching your vlogs and hearing all about your vlogging experiences.


My good friend Crystal from Homemaker In Heels and I are co-hosting a vlogging link-up party and we want to invite YOU to come along the vlogging journey with us :-) Crystal and I have prepared some awesome prompts for you and we can’t wait to mingle with you in vlog world. Wahooo!!!!

Starting today you can link up your vlog to the par-tay.  The prompts for the vlogs are below so you can start linking up TODAY!!!!  Of course with any linky party there will be some guidelines but I think you will enjoy and agree with them.


Vlogging Guidelines
  • You must be a follower of Homemaker in Heels and Life with the Hawley.
  • Answer at least one of the vlog prompts below with a maximum of 5 minutes.
  • Link up to your vlog post, not your main URL.  If you're new to link-up parties there is a link-up button at the bottom of this post that you click and follow the instructions to link up your vlog post from your blog.  Don't worry, it's very simple and you will catch on quickly :-)
  • Post our vlogging button (below) somewhere on your blog; either in your vlog post or on your sidebar is fine.
  • Mingle with the other vloggers and leave comments on their posts. *Make new friends* :-)
  • Let us know in a comment below what you thought about vlogging, and if you would like this to become a reoccurring series.

Prompt Ideas
Why did you start blogging?
What is your favorite & least favorite part about blogging?  
An accent vlog like I did, or like Crystal did.
What is your ideal vacation?
What item can absolutely not live without?
What is on your summer reading list?
What would your ideal date night be like?
What is your favorite memory?
What is/are your pet peeves?
Who is your blogging idol?
What is your greatest fear?

Both Crystal and I are new to vlogging, so if you are new to vlogging also don’t let that deter you from participating.  We are greatly looking forward to meeting you and watching your vlogs :-) WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!




Here is my vlog for the link up.  I decided to start sharing some of the answers to the questions you all submitted (see here).  I will be sharing more about this on Wednesday!


xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...