Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: Your Questions!!!

Happy Wednesday friends!  This may be a review from Monday if you were hanging around here for the vlog par-tay.
Remember back when I asked you about what questions you had for me?  
Well I promise I didn't forget :-)  In fact I had so much fun reading all of your questions and answering them for you in a vlog.  I start to ramble a bit in there but I hope you enjoy this little get-to-know you vlog :-)

Did you see little Tomlin's ears?! She thought she wanted to be on camera but changed her mind hehe

Like I said in the video, I didn't get to all of the questions, but don't worry I will; I promise.  I just didn't want to make a 2-hour movie for you (your boss might get mad at you for watching a 2-hour video of me at work hehe).  I figured breaking the questions up would be better, for you and your boss ;-)

Thank you so much to everyone who submitted questions; I had a lot of fun!  HUGE shout out to those who sent in the questions I answered today!  Go check out these ladies; they have fabulous blogs and they're amazing women!
Adventures of Team Pancakes
O. is Me
Southern Lovely
If after watching you thought of another question you want to ask, please feel free to comment on this post and ask away :-)

Also, don't forget to link up your own personal vlog here!  It's fun and a great way to mingle with other bloggers :-)

Happy Wednesday!


xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...