Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: E-Shopping

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am a HUGE online shopper.  But more specifically (and importantly), I love to find great deals online.  I mean what could be better than shopping from home?!  You don’t have to go anywhere and then something shows up on your doorstep.  I love it!  Lately I’ve purchased some great things I wanted to share with you.

eShakti- I learned about this website from Pinterest (such an educational website hehe). EShakti is a great website for ladies clothing; I love how everything is customized for the buyer’s body type.  Even their slogan is “they design and you customize”. Perfect right? You can select the color, style, sleeves, neckline, length, and practically anything else you can think of.  When you receive your first order, they send a tape measure to facilitate future ordering.  Nice, right?! Despite being a customized website, the prices are really conservative.  These are the 3 dresses I ordered:
Ruffle Neck Cotton Dress in purple (even though this is in red)Ruffle Neck Cotton Dress
I have worn them all and really liked them!  The material is awesome for the heat of the summer.  I think my favorite part is that they all come with pockets.  AWESOME!  I urge you to check out their website because they’ve got an awesome selection!  And if you've ever wanted to be a fashion designer, here is your chance!

Pet Rider- I have seen these before on TV and I generally laugh (Sorry, but I do lol). However, we’ve got several long road trips planned this summer and the pups will be accompanying us.  We’re going to be vising several beaches and Roonie is in the middle of shedding his first coat, so Phil and I decided this would really help us on our road trips with the dogs.  Not to mention it’s super handy after the dog park when the pups are sweating all over the place.  Pet RiderWith it only costing us $10.95, we thought it would be really cheap material. We were happy to be wrong; it’s very strong and thick material. It’s also really easy to install, with just a few clips; there are even places for seat belt buckles. So if you’ve got some nasty (but happy) pups coming home from the dog park or beach and you want to protect your leather interior, I highly recommend the Pet Rider!  We ended up purchasing one for each car!Pet Rider 2
Target’s Supply Co. Tan Shine Floppy Hat- Everyone needs a hat for the summer, right? I purchased one last summer and it was great, but it has started to lose it’s shape and get a little too floppy.  I’ve been on the hunt for a new summer beach/poolside hat, and finally found this one at Target.  I love how it holds its shape and protects my face from the sun.
Floppy hat If you look closely, you will notice the gold woven through it; I love the sparkle in the sunlight :-)Hat 2
Thanks for letting me recap my latest shopping adventures with you.  Have you found anything great lately? Please share with me :-)
I was not paid for these reviews; everything written is of my own opinion
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...