Friday, April 20, 2012

By Popular Demand

Morning LWTH friends!   Have you had a good week? My week was great, but I’m still really looking forward to the weekend with my hubby.  We have don’t have any plans and I’m so looking forward to the nothingness :-)

In March I posted my first real vlog (see here).  You all gave me great responses!  Since then, I have received many requests for another vlog.  I’m happy to oblige.  Question Vlog
Last time I addressed my “accent”, but for the next topic I want to answer YOUR questions!  YAY!  So what things have you wondered about me and the Mr? What have I never addressed here on this blog that you’re dying to know?  It can be a silly, fun, or serious question and I will do my best to answer!  So comment below or email me your questions!
I can’t wait to see what y’all come up with!!!
Happy weekend!

9 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Ooh fun...you've probably answered this but how did you and Phil meet? And how did you end up innTX?

Meg O. said...

What is Phil's most annoying habit? What would he say is your most annoying habit?

Crystal said...

Yayy! I'm excited! That's another awesome Vlog idea! Could become a series even! I'll think of a ? this morning and get back with you shortly now that I have a computer! Haha :)

Crystal said...

Is there, and if so, what is the number one thing that keeps you focised and motivated on your goals in life? Your success and the things that you have accomplished already in life are amazing! You are so inspiring.

Lindsay said...

Oh, this is fun! Alight, here is my question--what is your favorite & least favorite thing about blogging?

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

What are you going to do now that you're done with school?

Kellyn Fleming said...

One I've always wanted you to address especially during your love story series...YOUR love story! Tell me all about the proposal! (Granted I know I already know this story, but I love it and I'm sure your viewers would love it as well!)

Morgan said...

how about the classic "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" 10 years, 15 years? and just for fun - what is your dream vacation? :-)

Joni orme said...

Who is your favorite sister-in-law? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover