Friday, April 20, 2012

By Popular Demand

Morning LWTH friends!   Have you had a good week? My week was great, but I’m still really looking forward to the weekend with my hubby.  We have don’t have any plans and I’m so looking forward to the nothingness :-)

In March I posted my first real vlog (see here).  You all gave me great responses!  Since then, I have received many requests for another vlog.  I’m happy to oblige.  Question Vlog
Last time I addressed my “accent”, but for the next topic I want to answer YOUR questions!  YAY!  So what things have you wondered about me and the Mr? What have I never addressed here on this blog that you’re dying to know?  It can be a silly, fun, or serious question and I will do my best to answer!  So comment below or email me your questions!
I can’t wait to see what y’all come up with!!!
Happy weekend!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...