Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: New Collars

Remember when I told y’all about the collars I was having made for Tomlin last summer (see here)? 

Remember when I said I was smitten with some bow tie collars?

Oh me! 

Little did I know, that we would have a little boy puppy in just a few months :-)

Back in February I got Rooney a bow tie collar, but it was black and you couldn’t see it next to his fur.  Literally no one could see it!  We had a Super bowl party at our house this year, and of the 15 or so people, no one noticed it lol  So I had to get a brighter collar for him.

I went back to the Etsy companies I fell in love with last summer.  I spoke with Pecan Puppies and they were so easy to work with and get something customized just for my pack of pups.  They were so thoughtful and fast! 

I had a khaki seer sucker bow tie made for Rooney, and of course I had a matching one made for Tomlin, except with a pink flower.  I just love these puppies and can’t resist spoiling them!
DSC_0228DSC_0227
Both the flower and the bow are removable in case I want to take them off to wash it or something.  It easily slips on and off with an elastic loop.
DSC_0234DSC_0235
How precious are these pups!?  I’m pretty sure Tomlin thinks she is a super model lol
DSC_0240DSC_0253DSC_0264DSC_0257DSC_0261
See how awesome these collars are?! And guess what? There are more wonderful options at Pecan Puppies!!!  You must go check out these personally made collars with amazing quality and super fabulous prices!  I highly recommend working with Pecan Puppies; you will have the cutest pup at the park!

Hurry, LWTH readers, go check them out; you will NOT be sorry!
Everything in this post is of my own opinion; I was not asked to write this post.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...