Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: MIA Guests

How fun was the MIA series?!  I really enjoyed each and every post.MIA Series Button
First of all, I want to thank all my guest posters from the past couple months.  Not only did I have so much fun reading your posts, but I know that my other readers did as well.  I’m so grateful for your help while I was MIA and finishing up my degree.
Secondly, I want to thank all our LWTH readers for being such wonderful followers.  Thank you for your patience while I have been away, and for your kind thoughts and prayers.  It was a challenging couple of months to say the least, but it was SO much better with your words of encouragement.  Further I would also like to thank you for being so loving to the guest posters by leaving fun comments and visiting their blogs.
In case you missed any of the wonderful posts, here is your chance to catch up.  I highly recommend a visit to these links!
Heather from H2O Threadworks
Mrs Pancakes from Adventures of Team Pancakes
Kristin from A Hot Pair of Boots
Lindsey from Portugal Ponderings
Sarah & Floyd from Total Basset Case
Erin from Dishes & Wishes
Kelly from Simply Kelly
Meg from Henning Love
Danielle from Embrace the Journey
Amy from One Artsy Mama
Lindsay from Southern Lovely
Remember to leave some love for these guest posters and to visit their blogs.
Thank you friends!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...