Friday, March 16, 2012

MIA- Simply Kelly

Today Kelly from Simply Kelly is visiting.  I have loved getting to know her and watch all her décor transformations.  We’re both east coasterns turned Texans and I think you’re really going to like her and her fabulous sense of style.  Make sure you stop by her blog and leave her some bloggy love :-)
Simply Kelly-2
Hello Life With The Hawleys readers!  I'm Kelly from Simply Kelly.  My blog is about sharing fabulous space, furniture and entertaining ideas.  Since St. Patty's Day is this weekend I thought I would share green spaces.  And by green, I mean bold splashes of green color.  Here are some of my favorites.
source
source
source
source
source
source
Thanks again to Darby for having me today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See? I told you that you were going to love her ;-) Thanks for visiting Kelly and sharing your festive décor ideas with us.  Y’all make sure you stop by and leave her some green love :-)  Happy St. Patrick’s Day
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...