Saturday, March 10, 2012

Balance

Do you struggle with this? 
I definitely do!
Eliza at Baby Bound just had her baby boy (you’ve got to check out precious Mr Cruze) and I’m guest posting while she is away on maternity leave.
I’m talking about balance and how I keep my priorities in order.*  Hop over to Baby Bound and check out how I attempt to keep things balance, and don’t forget to leave Eliza some love!
Baby Bound Banner
You may be asking yourself “how is she keeping ‘in balance’ guest posting for someone else, yet filling her own with guest posts while she is away.  How does that work?!”  Well I wrote the post for Eliza several months ago when she was preparing for her leave.  Don’t worry, I have not ditched my own blog; I love you guys way to much to do that!  I promise I’ll be back soon, and I’ve got some great things to share with you!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...