Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: ABC’s

I've seen this survey dancing around blog land for a while now, so I thought I'd join in on the fun. There are a lot of new LWTH followers, so you might find this interesting, or entertaining to say the least lol So here are the ABC's of me :-)
A. Age: 27 (wow, I'm past the mid-twenties now Ah!)
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you despise: Dusting the ceiling fans... oh and cleaning the floor boards, and hanging up cleaned laundry in the closet, and ironing, uh oh I think I have more that one favorite hated chore
D. Dogs: Tomlin (13 months old) and Rooney (4 months old)
E. Essential start to your day: Extra large cup of coffee
F. Favorite color: Purple.. or as I like to call it, graple :-)
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 3"- I've already started shrinking! I used to be 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: Vocals, guitar, drums, piano, & triangle. I'd like to learn the cello next!
J. Job title: Behavioral Neuroscientist Researcher and Instructor- PhD to come in 2 weeks!
K. Kids: Hopefully one day, but for now smitten with my nieces and nephew; I live to spoil them :-)
L. Live: Houston, Texas
M. Mother's name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Sweet D
O. Overnight hospital stays: So far nothing!
P. Pet peeves: Hearing other people chew, this includes even when the persons mouth is closed and I can still hear it, like chips....ewwww yuck! Hate it!
Q. Quote from a movie: "Buzz, your girlfriend, WOOF!" Can you name that movie?! It's my all-time favorite :-p
R. Right or left-handed: Righty
S. Siblings: Sister, Kellyn
T. Time you wake up: 4:02 (I always wake up with a 2 at the end....it's SO weird of me lol)
U. Underwear: Um...everyday
V. Vegetable you despise: Parsnips....I've never actually tried them, but I think I wouldn't like them
W. What makes you run late: Tomlin having slow "Business Time"
X. X-rays you've had: Mouth (dentist)
Y. Yummy food: cheese, carbs, and chocolate (all of the healthiest foods of course)
Z. Zoo animal: I always love the koala and small primate
So those are the ABC's of me; kind of a fun, silly, and slightly random survey lol
If you decide to do an ABC survey, please leave me a comment so I can stop by! :-)

And just because I can't have a post without a picture (duh!) here is a picture of Tomlin and Rooney playing with their Valentine's presents from their Aunt Joy and cousin MBDSC_0678

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun learning more about you! If we all shrink, I am in trouble. :)

Nikki said...

Home Alone! Classic movie.

Lindsey said...

Love it! I may have to do this too! What a fun way for your readers to learn more about you :-) Happy Hump Day!!

Danie said...

I didn't know you are so talented musically :)! Fun stuff, I need to do this!

Simply Kelly Blog said...

Oh my goodness you've been getting up early. I hope this is only for your degree. What a great accomplishment that is going to be. Thanks for sharing all these fun facts.

Kelly

Erin Reissig said...

dude, use a pillow case for dusting ceiling fans... Then there isn't dust everywhere. It all goes inside the pillow case!!!!! P.s. Asher makes me late ALL the time because of potty business. I never knew one could be picky about what light pole you sniff.

Meg O. said...

Love this! You could be a one woman band! LOL :)

ErlizaMac said...

I totally just did this and put it on my blog. It broke up the monotony of being sick all day. Although, I will tell you, I dropped some news on there that's not Facebook official. You'll see what I mean. ;) For the record, it'll be fb-official this weekend. :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

great getting to know you more!

DaisyGirl said...

Your "W" cracked me up!!...I know how that is! Plus, I like how you refer to it as "business". I always say our dog has to "go do his business".

Hope all of your PhD work is wrapping up nicely! Congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover