Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: My First Vlog

To be honest, I’m not completely convinced that I’m “lovin” this vlog, but I wanted to share it with you none-the-less.  Yep, this is my very first vlog at LWTH.  I shared a video with you last year that was a tour of our master bedroom renovations (found here), but this is the first video where it’s just me chit-chatting with you. 

Since you get to read about what’s going on in the Hawley house all the time, I thought I would do a vlog so that you could hear how I speak.  Do I have an accent?!
And yes, thanks Youtube for picking such a flattering thumbnail
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

I’m not sure if this is going to become a regular thing on LWTH, but I am definitely interested in your feedback.  Do you like vlogs?  What questions would you like me to answer in a vlog if I did them more often?  What are things that I could do better with a vlog?

Ok that’s it!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...