Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Tomlin!

In case you haven't noticed, I absolutely love Tomlin.  To be honest, I’m probably obsessed with her. 
Today is a special day.  Tomlin turns one!
I can’t believe that she is already one; she is growing so fast! We have loved having her as a part of our family for the past 7 months.  She is such a happy puppy and always has us cracking up.  To celebrate today (yes, of course, we are celebrating her special day!), Tomlin will be getting some extra special treats and some new toys.
Over the past 7 months, I’ve taken an embarrassing amount of pictures of Tomlin, but I love looking back and watching her grow :-)
**Beware proud puppy-mama is about to overload you with pictures!
The day we adopted TomlinDSC05114DSC05471-2
Refusing to let Aunt Kellyn leave (here).255620_541274764690_81900926_31275502_4005405_n
First trip to the beachDSC05434DSC05145DSC05197DSC05295"Helping” Phil grillDSC05303
Tomlin’s Halloween costumes (here)Tomlin Halloween 6DSC_0245DSC05850DSC05944DSC_0038DSC_0061DSC_0443DSC_0412DSC_0978DSC_0815DSC06043DSC_0209DSC_0619
These are the pictures I took for her 1-year birthday.  Phil laughed at me because he said she looks like she is going to a tea party…….my response? “Oooooo good idea Phil!”  What is he going to do with me?!?!DSC_0738DSC_0754DSC_0762DSC_0768DSC_0770DSC_0773
Can you see my difficulty in narrowing down the pictures??!?!?!? She is just too cute!  Happy Birthday Miss Tomlin!!!

25 comments:

Laura from Top This Top That said...

she is a cutie! Happy Birthday to her. Oh yeah- I think you need a few more pics of Tomlin. :)

sherri lynn said...

Happy birthday Tomlin! I hope you are spoiling her with lots of treats today :) I think my favorite picture was the one of her in the dinosaur costume - too funny!

H2O Threadworks said...

Happy birthday Tomlin! She is such a pretty pup!

Erin Reissig said...

Yay!!! Happy birthday Miss T!!! (I adore that second picture!... And the pearls, OMG!)

Joy said...

Happy happy birthday baby girl!!! You are loved by many and bring smiles to everyone's face!! I hope your birthday is fully of squeaky toys, bones and belly rubs!! And yes you are a queen today!! Love the photos of my precious niece!!!

Susan Fleming said...

EVERY GIRL NEEDS I MEAN NEEDS A STRING OF PEARLS----HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMLIN---MIMI

Emily said...

what cute pictures... Happy Birthday Tomlin!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday, Tomlin!! You need to come have a playdate with my Vegas! He'd make a perfect boyfriend for you (look at me being a puppy match-maker)

Danie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMLIN!!!!! =) I love her 'tea party look' pictures and I would gladly attend ;)!

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Happy birthday Tomlin! Love, Floyd! Hope you have a great day!

tara said...

happy birthday tomlin!!!! :)

Ashley Smith said...

Happy birthday tomlin. I hope your mommy made you a doggie cake.. Oh and I love the picture of you and your mommy in her boots and vest.. :)

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

Aww!! Happy birthday Tomlin! Love all the costumes!

Meg O. said...

Oh my gosh. She is so cute!! Happy Birthday, Tomlin!!!

Mrs. Monologues said...

Oh my goodness, she is the cutest. The dinosaur costume is too cute for words. Thank you for sharing these pictures and linking up!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

love Tomlin with her fab necklaces...so cute!

Katie said...

So cute! Happy Birthday!! :)

Sassy Ms Ginger said...

So adorable!

Kellyn Fleming said...

Happy Birthday to my fur niecey!!!! Love the proudest Auntie ever! I have been showing off her pictures all we!!! She is just beautiful! :)I hope she had a very special princess day!

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Tomlin!!! LOVE the pictures, my fav has to be the costume, soo stinking adorable.

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Tomlin!!! LOVE the pictures, my fav has to be the costume, soo stinking adorable.

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Tomlin!!! LOVE the pictures, my fav has to be the costume, soo stinking adorable.

Delaney said...

Send her some belated puppy lovin for me!

Mamarazzi said...

aww happy birthday to Tomlin!! so cute, so many great pictures too!!

i was hoping to visit everyone on the linky Friday but my internet was being poopy, so sorry for the delay to come bask in the furbaby cuteness!!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! I missed Tomlin's birthday!!! Happy Happy Belated Birthday Beautiful girl!!! I KNOW she was spoiled on her big day! Seeing such good puppy parents makes my heart smile ;) I LOVEEE the pearls! Especially the necklace with the flower! Where on Earth did you find that?! :) This post makes me realize how I need to post more pics of my babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover