Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to the Beach

Phil and I love to escape reality the heat and head to the beach as much as possible during the summer.  So when we got Tomlin we wanted to introduce her to the beach as soon as possible.  This past weekend was her first trip to the beach, and it was gorgeous!DSC05439Tomlin is not the biggest fan of water yet, but she did do some sun bathing, DSC05449beach-boy watching , DSC05444and lots of sleeping :-)   I wonder who taught her all those beach activities?!DSC05436

We hope that with each trip back, she will get more used to the water and sand.  We’re already looking forward to the next trip!

9 comments:

Delaney said...

So jealous of your frequent beach visits & that your dog gets to go! Love it!

Jessica said...

she's so cute!! i love her little pink paws.

Joy said...

I swear, she is tooo precious! I could eat her up!!! And I love seeing all the pictures of that precious girl!!

Sarah@everydayeasy said...

oh my gosh that pup!! so cute! thanks for entering our giveaway and for your sweet comment!

Lindsey said...

Very cute... :) I wish we could do that with Harmony. Sadly, with all her fur.. she can only come outside in late fall/winter

JoeTaz said...

I'm following you from the Alexa Blog Hop please return the favor thanks http://tazsjourney.blogspot.com/

sherri lynn said...

ohhh I love the beach and want to go back! Tomlin is precious!!

erin.patrice said...

Ugh. she's so adorable!!!!!

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Oh.my.gosh. those pictures are perfect!!!! I totally wanna cuddle your puppy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover