Monday, June 27, 2011

Puppy Portraits

No! We absolutely did not pay money for a photographer to take Tomlin’s picture- unless you consider yours truly a photographer ;-)  However, if money grew on trees we totally would because she is that spoiled.  Instead, I’ve been playing with my camera and all the settings to get more acquainted with it, and Tomlin has turned into my favorite model these days.  I just can’t help myself :-)

Here are the best of the ba-zillion pictures I tookDSC05461-2DSC05466-2

DSC05490-2DSC05458-2DSC05464-2DSC05470-2DSC05471-2DSC05471-3DSC05477-2DSC05483-2DSC05487-2DSC05501-2DSC05504-2

The best model ever, right?

14 comments:

Delaney said...

What a cutie!

erin.patrice said...

LOVE it. what type of camera do you have. Those pictures are great!!!

Six Sisters said...

Your sweet puppy is darling! I am impressed that she held still for you! :) I found your blog and the blog hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by and follow back if you would like to!
Camille @
sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

A sweetiepie. Kiss that face for me!

Morgan said...

she is beyond cute!

Ashley Smith said...

happy 4 month birthday tomlin.. you are a cute model!! your mommy is a good photographer.. hope you get a treat today :)

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

You are KILLIN me with the cuteness, oh my gosh!!! The pics looks fabulous too, you're definitely talented :)

The B's said...

Love your blog - thanks for following mine. And I adore the puppy! We have two dogs (who you see in a lot of photos on our blog)! Dogs are the best.

Beth said...

Adorable! I love the first black and white one. Definitely looks professional to me! And yeah, what kind of camera do you have. I've been wanting a SLR.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Oh my gosh she's SO cute! What kind of dog is she?

Danie said...

Okay, can we swap for a day? =) You can cuddle with Max lol! CUTENESS :)!!!!!

Joy said...

OHHHH I could just eat her up! I love her expressions and little paws and that nose. Too bad we don't live closer because I would have to have some loving from her ALLLL the time!!

Katy said...

i cant get over this dog so cute.
xo
katy

Danie said...

you live too far away though =(.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover