Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Crepe Myrtles

I just love Crepe Myrtles!  I find that their unique blooms and various brilliant colors are so full of energy and attractive!  The trunk is delicate yet strong.  We have these all around our house, and I just love it when Phil picks them for me :-)
1546875859_6eea2f9ba23817205297_764b33a9513880317381_8ddbf3dd41CrapeMyrtle[1]
The first four pictures I selected from online, but the next three I took of the trees right outside of our front door.  See, they really are gorgeous!DSC05401DSC05405DSC05408

6 comments:

sherri lynn said...

Wow your pictures look just as good as the ones you found on google! What beautiful flowers they have!

Joy said...

We love our "myrtles" as I call them. However, my neighbor doesn't think she needs to "trim" them back every year. They are about to take over her back yard!!!!

Melanie said...

Pretty!!!!
FOllowing back :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to find you!
~Melanie

Morgan said...

so pretty! :-)

Katy said...

pretty flowers! ii had no idea they had a name :( I am not very knowledgeable in botany. is it even botany? lol!
xo
katy

Danie said...

pretty pretty! i have only one, (it is huge though), but white.. i wish i had pretty pink! =)

*Zulily IS addictive and very bad lol..

*I'm thinking I may stick with the cupcakes for the 4th and try my cake pop skills for this upcoming baby shower I've gotta make something for. I think they'd make great happies for everyone to take home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover