Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine’s Mantle

Lately I’ve shown you bits and pieces of my Valentine’s Day inspired mantle.  But I thought I would share the entire thing with you today. 
On the left side of the mantle I have some candles (I feel like candles should be a staple for Valentine’s Day), my doily jars, a large heart cookie cutter, a mini heart wreath thingy, and a bird (of course).DSC_0315DSC_0316DSC_0319
On the right side of the mantle, I put my “yarn love” project, another doily jar, a bird, more cookie cutters, a candelabra (tutorial here), and a picture of my sweet Valentine.DSC_0320DSC_0321DSC_0326DSC_0323And then on the breakfast bar, I’ve got the wordy hearts, a fake present, a cookie cutter, candles, painted “love” key, and a small vase of flowers.  DSC_0361
Think we’re ready for Valentine’s Day? I think so :-)
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...