Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine’s Day Swap

I participated in my first ever Valentine’s Day swap this year hosted by 3 amazing ladies: Tara, Meg, and Celia. Thank you ladies for hosting such a fun swap :-)
Sidebar- If you have not checked out their blogs I highly recommend it.  They are hilariously wonderful.I was paired up with a wonderful blogger from IL, Tyana!  We had to get creative and send each other a Valentine’s day gift under $10.  That’s a challenge these days, but Tyana did a fabulous job!
She sent me yummy chocolates (this girl she did learn about me quick Ha!), nail polish "Tough Chick" and a super cute pink candle.  Perfect!DSC_0435
I forgot to take a picture of what I sent Tyana, but that’s actually a good thing, because now if you want to know what she got you have to go visit her blog (hehe I’m sneaking like that).  Thank you for my Valentine’s Day gift Tyana!!!!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...