Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hair Appliance Upgrades

On Target’s website, they call hair care products “Hair Appliances”.  I’m not sure why I find this SO funny, but I do lol When I hear “appliance” I think of kitchen gadgets, not hair care hehe  I do understand the terminology, I just think its funny.

Anyways (sorry for the rambling), occassionally every girl needs an upgrade, right?  I know I’m not the only one.  My hair appliances have seen better days, and I thought that it was probably time they be replaced.  Before purchasing anything, I did my homework:

I asked YOU lol 

On Facebook, I asked y’all what products you liked best, I read tons of reviews, and then I went with my gut and I think I purchased some great products.  So of course I’m going to share them with you ;-)

My old hair dryer was just plain stinky.  It was incredibly loud and took, what felt like, hours to dry my hair.  For my replacement I purchased the Revlon 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer (Sounds very official doesn’t it?)Revlon Hairdryer
So far I really like this hair dryer.  It has various heat and airflow settings, and it’s also pretty light.  Something that was really important for me was the concentrator; I’ve got to have that.  It also came with a diffuser, but I couldn’t care less about that.  I know some people love them, which is great, I just don’t use them on my hair.  I just prefer my hair straight.  So far, this hair dryer is working great for me and my hairs.Conair Curling Iron
The next upgrade I purchased was the Conair Double Ceramic Curling Iron in the Champagne color.  This curling iron comes with 30 heat settings, but what I love most about this curling iron, is that it reaches 375 degrees, very quickly.  I have a pet peeve that I don’t like anything slow (I know, very 21st century of me); therefore, I like that this curling iron heats up quickly AND curls my hair quickly.  I just hate to wait on mundane things like hair appliances.  Doesn’t everyone?! I like the larger irons because I like bigger curls.  Mine is 1.25inches in diameter, but the curling iron also comes in smaller sizes as well, in case you're interested.

Thank you so much for your suggestions on hair appliances!   If you’re looking for some upgrades, I recommend these two.  Hope you all have a great week!

I was not paid for this post; these opinions are completely my own.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...