Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blogger News and HELP!!!

Some bloggers have the word verification set in place on their blogs so that after you write a comment you have to type in the provided code to make sure you’re not a robot or something.  However, Blogger has changed up the way this function this week, and now the code is 2 words and it’s even more challenging to read (especially from your phone).
For example:
What is that second word?!?!?!
Word Verification
The older system was a little annoying but I went with it, no big deal. Now the comments I leave I have to verify like three times because I can’t read them. By the second time I get frustrated and give up. This is really sad because I love reading your posts and leaving you bloggy love.  The purpose of the word verification system is to decrease spam; however, it makes it VERY difficult for your readers to leave a comment. And don’t you want comments?!
So please if you want me and your other readers to leave a comment on your blog, please remove the word verification.
How to:
Go to your blog Dashboard
Click “Settings”
Click “Comments”
Next to “Show word verification for comments?” Make sure that “No” is checked.
Then “Save Settings” at the bottom.
Thank you!!!!!!! Hope you’re having a great weekend!!!!!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...