Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: IZZE

I have never, and I truly mean never, liked any form of sparkling water.  I don’t know why; I’ve tried so many different brands but nothing has ever been even remotely appealing about them to me.
Until one day
dun dun dun
I got a very special care package right before Christmas (Ladies, you know who you are, and it came at the perfect moment, I loved it and y’all are the best!).  This was a huge basket filled with homemade fudge, homemade vanilla extract, bath salts, cake pops (3 different kinds!), Starbucks gift cards, encouraging letters, cooking magazines, soft socks, book marks.  Oh I could go on forever, because it was SO amazing and SO thoughtful.  I was truly blessed by this gesture.DSC_1340
Anyways, one of the gifts inside was IZZE sparkling water.  I tried it, and I’m hooked!  I’ve tried three flavors: apple, clementine, and blackberry.  I now purchase them in bulk at Costco.  They are simply delicious! Oh my goodness, just so scrumptious!IZZE Sparkling Water
You’ve got to try it if you’ve never had it, especially if you’re a skeptic critical consumer like me.
Have you tried sparkling water? What are you favorite brands and flavors?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...