Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Family Laughs

For Christmas my sister-in-law, Joni, got a new Mac computer.  Joni, her son Elijah, and I had so much fun playing with the camera.  We giggled for hours.  Then at the end of January she posted this picture of us on Facebook with this comment:
“Elijah and I look scary until you see the creeper in the back! hahaha”395197_10151221951200077_905285076_22726559_1789749156_n
hahahahaha I’m the “creeper” 
I laugh every time I see this picture lol
We’re just so silly, can’t you tell?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totally different subject, if you'd like to follow LWTH in other places you can find us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter :-) We're everywhere AHHHHHHH!
Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aw, so fun! I love that you have family close by!

sherri lynn said...

Caleb and I were doing photobooth with my niece last week and she was cracking up the whole time! I love making funny faces on those things

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Ok THIS totally made me laugh!!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

lol...those things always scare me...gotta love family!

Meg O. said...

LOL... I love photobooth.

LDH said...

Stopping by for the first time and got a giggle from your morphed photo... lots different from your Cutest Couple pics in your last post :) So nice to meet you guys and your pups! Lovely place you have here!

Kindly, Lorraine

Becca Christensen said...

I love that we are twitter friends now!

Now I need to find you on Pinterest...

Christine said...

hehehe Thanks for the giggles :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover