Monday, October 17, 2011

Which is Best?

When you see these pictures I’m certain you will see my dilemma.  How could I possibly decide which is cuter?!
Little Tomlin with a little yellow jacket stinger?Tomlin Halloween 2-2
Or, Tomlin as a red dinosaur with green spikes?Tomlin Halloween 6-2
How precious is this four-eyed dinosaur?  Tomlin Halloween 4-2
These Halloween costumes aren’t scary at all, are they?  lol
At the store Tomlin and I just couldn’t decide which was better…..so of course we got both.  We have a few weeks to make our final decision.   For now, we’re laughing hysterically at her prance around in her new “outfits”.
Help us decide, Which do you think is best?
xoxo Darby

16 comments :

Lindsey said...

I like the bee best....and as a plus it is Steelers colors

Twinkle Star said...

I like the red one personally - reminds me of our Welsh dragon! Roar!! xx

Jen said...

I love the dinosaur!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Lol...i love that Lily was posing so seriously..I like the yellow jacket stinger..she looks adorable!

Morgan said...

I vote for the bee!

Cassie said...

They are both super cute but I really like the bee one!

Amber said...

My son Ethan votes for the dinosaur!! Those big eyes will make all the trick or treating kiddies smile!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are those costumes?? I think I like the bee best, but really you can't go wrong. :)

Danie said...

Bee!!!

Joy said...

LOVE them both. She is cute in anything. Of course, she can wear one for half the night and the other the other half of the night! =)

Isa said...

The bee is the winner for me:)

Kiss!

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

Oh man, it's like Sophie's Choice trying to pick between those two! I like splitting the night and wearing both, but if you haaaaad to pick, I think I'm going dinosaur! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

Crystal said...

Oh, I love them both so much!!! I can't decide! Lindsey has a good point about the bee being Steelers colors! I personally would do like Joy said and let her wear both :)

Kellyn Fleming said...

I hate to say it because she is so freaking cute in both pictures but since I am biased I have to go with the yellow jacket! Or just both! haha

Amy said...

Dino!! But I see why you can't choose...either one is awesome. Thanks for linking up at One Artsy mama!

Janelle said...

Too cute!! I LOVE both, but the dinosaur is my favorite!!

Janelle
homemadethisandthat.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...