Monday, October 10, 2011

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf

Kellyn is my sister.

She is stunning. 

Kellyn looks fabulous everyday!DSC01106-2
She is also one of the most fashionable people I know.  So when Kellyn makes a fashion suggestion, I listen! 

She sent me this youtube link on 25 ways to wear a scarf.  It’s amazing.  The video walks you through each option, all under 5 minutes.  25 scarves 
Then at the end there is an option to go back and watch your favorites again.Scarf example
I’m not the best at self portraits so ignore the quality of this picture (and how super close my face is to my phone lol), but here was my first attempt at one of the tutorials last week at work.IMG_20111006_085618
Take Kellyn’s fashion advice –> go watch the video :-)
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...