Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blog on Fire

Eliza over at Baby Bound gave me the Blog on Fire Award!!!!  Thank you so much Eliza!!!!!Blog on Fire Award
In order for me to redeem such a wonderful honor, I need to share 7 things about myself with you.  So here goes:
  1. Sometimes (most of the time) when I’m at a restaurant, I make my decision on what to order based on whether or not the meal comes with french fries.  I just love ‘em.  I can’t help it.
  2. In my opinion, BBQ should always be pulled pork, and should always be eaten with coleslaw.  The coleslaw however, is not a side dish, but instead, a condiment for the sandwich. Not eating coleslaw on top of your pork BBQ sandwich should be a cardinal sin ;-)
  3. I danced for 24 years of my life.  I have danced almost every single genre, but my favorite is hip hop, with tap as a close second, and swing as my third favorite.  I was also a majorette for 12 years.
  4. I have been singing my entire life, and I toured Europe on a singing tour for 3 months before moving to Houston.  It was a blast!
  5. I’ve been working since I was 13 and have had a lot of great and fun jobs.  I’ve worked in the Operating Room, a hair salon, been an Event Planner, sold appliances, wrote the science curriculum for incarcerated high school males in Virginia, a food critic for the local newspaper, taught in elementary (3rd grade) and middle school (7th and 8th grade), a nanny, and now I’m a behavioral neuroscientist (i.e. professional nerd) and teach college students.
  6. I’m a proud Delta Zeta!!!!
  7. I have a BA in religious studies, a BA in Biopsychology, and a Masters in Developmental and Cognitive Neuroscience.  I will be getting my PhD in Behavioral Neuroscience in May.
Did you learn something new about me? I tried to tell you things that you might not know about me.  Thank you so much Eliza for this awesome honor!!!!!  You’ve got to go check out my awesome bloggy friend Eliza….she’s a fun & fashionable pregnant mamma who you’ll just love!  Go and check out her blog :-)
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...