Friday, March 30, 2018

Reader Questions?

Ehhhhh I kinda sorta failed on this one.  I answered some LWTH reader questions back in 2012, and said that I would do it again soon....well 6 years later I'm getting back to that.  I would like to blame infertility, 2 dogs, & 2 kids on this one ;-)  Well I'm doing it now, so maybe I didn't fail, so much as I'm just not very prompt? Oh well lolReader Questions- Life with the Hawleys
Okay, So I'm opening the floor up, you can ask me a question, as many as you would like, via the comments or the question form below.  Anything you want to ask, from parenting, to faith, marriage, time management (or lack there of considering this post is 6 years late ha!).  I will answer them before the next 6 years....that's a promise!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...