Monday, March 17, 2014

Yes, Everything is Better with Bacon

The Food Network Magazine dedicated an entire issue to bacon earlier this year, so I figured that it was totally acceptable for me to dedicate an entire post to bacon.  That’s only logical, right?!  I haven't done a round up of my favorite mouth-watering recipes in a while so today is the day, and I’ve got bacon on the brain.

Bacon is not just a breakfast food anymore.  Oh no, no, no, my friends! Bacon can (and should, if you ask me) be served at any time of the day.  Allow me to demonstrate:
Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon-Wrapped Eggs // BLT Salad
Adult Mac & Cheese // Rancher’s Chicken
Bacon Recipes- 2Bacon Cinnamon Rolls // Bacon, Corn, & Avocado Salad
Chocolate Covered Bacon // Baked Gnocchi with Bacon, Tomato, & Mozerella
Bacon Recipes- 3BLT Dip
Beer & Bacon Glazed Pecans // Bacon Quiche Tartlets // Maple-Bacon Waffle Bread PuddingBacon Recipes- 4Bacon Pops // Apple Bacon Crumb Bars // Buttermilk Bacon Pralines
Potato Corn & Bacon Chowder // Maple Bacon Doughnuts // French Toast & Bacon CupcakesBacon Recipes- 5Bacon Butter Pecan Milkshake // Bacon Mocha MilkshakesBacon Recipes- 6Bacon Cheeseburger Dip // Bacon Pizza Puffs
Sweet Bacon Tator Tots // Bacon PopcornBacon Recipes- 8Wisconsin Bacon Cheese Beer Bread
Bacon-Wrapped Scallops // The Ultimate Grilled Cheese // Bacon Brie BBQ PizzaBacon Recipes- 7PW’s Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf
Maple Bacon Monkey Bread // Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs // BBQ Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
Maple Bacon Cookies //  Chocolate Covered Bacon BitesBacon Recipes- 9
Bacon, Onion, & Cheddar Biscuits // Pepper Jack Bacon Mac’n Cheese
Bacon Maple French Toast // Chocolate Bacon Bomb Pie
  again, all recipes can be found here

See, what did I tell ya?!
Is your mouth watering yet?
uhhhhhh, I’m gunna need some bacon for lunch today :-)
Happy Monday friends!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...