Friday, March 14, 2014

Little Peep Bumpdate {28 weeks}

Tomlin & Mama Talking about Baby Brother28 week collageDate: 3/5/14
How far along: 28 weeks
Fruit-size comparison: My little man is the size of an eggplant
Developmental milestones: Little Peep is pretty much developed.  He basically has everything he needs to survive on the outside of the womb, he just needs time for everything to finish developing and fattening up.
Maternity clothes: Since this week has been mostly spring break, I've been rockin' my maternity leggings and  yoga pants.
Weight gain:  I think I'm up another lb (for a total of 18lbs), but I will find out later at my appointment this week.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new this week
Sleep: Pretty good here.  I love sleep :-)
Best moment of the week:  Last week I ordered several things for Little Peep, and since I’ve been home on spring break I’ve been able to stalk our mailbox more efficiently hehe  Every time someone from the USPS, UPS, or Fed Ex rings the doorbell I’m like a kid on Christmas morning. 
Movement: Oh is he ever moving!  I love each kick and punch he gives me.  The other day, the Mr. was talking to my belly and then put his ear down in case Little Peep wanted to talk back to his daddy, and he certainly did.  He gave the Mr. a nice swift kick to the ear.  We were both laughing hysterically.  I have a feeling this little boy is going to bring us so much laughter.
Cravings: Fruit, salads, yogurt....and of course pizza
Gender: A little boy!!!
Belly button in or out: A flattie hehe
Wedding ring: On
Anything making you queasy/sick: Nope
What I miss: Nothing!
What I’m looking forward to: I can't wait for my next appointment to check on Little Peep’s progress.
Labor signs: Nope and I'm perfectly okay with that!
Symptoms:  Getting up and down off of the recliner or the sofa is becoming quite the comical challenge.  I'm like a beached-whale who has to roll over on my side to get up.  There won't be any videos of this; it's not pretty folks. Not pretty.  My rib cage is still very sore on my right side.  Moving around and even walking can be pretty painful.  However, I have found a way to get in and out of bed (since I have to at least 3-4 times a night for a potty break), without agitating my ribs.  I can’t tell you how happy this makes me; it truly is the little things in life lol
Nursery: Would you believe this, because I hardly do myself, but the nursery is done!  Now we don't have a single diaper, wipe, or car seat, but Little Peep officially has a room at our house :-)
Emotions: I’m trying to embrace our last weeks as just me and Little Peep.  I know that once he arrives I will have to share him, so for now I’m just enjoying our special time together.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...