Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Instagram Photo Dump

The Mr. and I got new phones at the beginning of March and the camera is sooooo much better than my old phone…which while it was a smart phone still had a key board (yes I miss it, RIP keyboard, insert sniffles here).  Anyways, with the new camera on my phone I have taken more pictures and have blown up my Instagram account.  Sidebar- being home from spring break didn’t help either lol
So what have we been doing lately?
Lot’s of puppy love, fun, food, Little Peep preparations, too much coffee, DIY, watching my bump grow, and random every day things.
Check us out:Collage 1Collage 2Collage 3
Just think, my next IG photo dump will probably be filled with pictures of Little Peep!
If you don’t keep up with us already on IG, you can follow along with the fun here!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...