Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Zozu Baby

Okay.

Big stuff to address today.

Big serious stuff.

Hair bows.

Yes let’s talk about hair bows.

Because it’s serious.

When I found out that Ellis was a girl, I immediately thought about how much I had to learn about little girls, everything from hormones to little girl fashion.  I knew there was so much to learn about little girl styles.  At the same time, I am very particular.  I am personally feminine, but I wouldn’t consider myself super girlie.  And I just couldn’t deal with bazillion pounds of pink, glitter, and ruffles that would scare even the most expensive wedding cake.  And bows that are bigger than the baby’s head?! I just couldn’t go there.  So I did what every parent does when they want the most reliable information.  I took to Facebook ;-)  I asked all my mama friends where to get cute, subtle and dainty hair bows.  There was a roar from those mamas that sent me straight to Zozu Baby.  And y’all let me tell you, those mamas were right!  I can’t tell you how much I love these bows.  We have several and I’m pretty sure I can’t get enough!  iusb_760x100.15336811_i7lg
These bows are so dainty and stylish, and they don’t leave a mark on my baby girl’s sweet precious head.  Zozu Baby uses a super soft nylon elastic that is lite and stretches with the child.  So I could argue that these are also a financially savvy choice since they last so long, right? ;-)
Anyways check out how cute these bows are that my little girl is modeling. 
To be honest I kind of hate this collage because I can see how much she has grown so quickly
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!12912452_258292814503463_1049703913_nZoZu Baby 3

Here are some of my favorites that I’ve been eyeing.
They come in so many different colors, in both fabric and felt, on a clip or on a nylon. 
So many choices! 
I think I need one of each! 
I mean Ellis needs one of each. hehe
ZoZu Baby 1
ZoZu Baby 2
::: Scout Bow Color Choices ::: Peach Zoey Bow ::: White Dot Explorer Bow :::

Seriously aren’t these bows so cute?!?! I’m pretty sure that Ellis needs more of these.  One for every outfit, right?!

If you’ve never heard of this shop and you need bows, I promise you that this is the place to go.  Don’t forget that they’re also great for gifts for baby showers, etc.  Happy shopping! 

I’m glad that we could have this serious talk today….I feel much better :-)

I was not paid for this post, but if Zozu Baby wants to start paying me, I’d gladly accept the compensation ;-)
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...