Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Jarlsberg Cheese Dip

I know y’all feel it!  The spirit of fall is coming back and with that comes football!!!! Oh my goodness it’s the most wonderful time of the year (with the exception of Christmas of course!).  Football food is something you just have to love.  You just have to!  I made this dip years ago and with football season beginning I’m busting out some of my older tried and true football recipes.  This dip is just so addicting…..in a good way lol It’s so yummy that I can’t stop eating it.  Sometimes I just want to pull the bowl up close to my chin and eat it with a spoon when no one is looking hehehehe

This recipe is so easy, I feel silly even calling it a recipe.  All you have to do is mix stuff together; it doesn’t get easier than that!  So yummy and easy!!  But be careful, people might start eating it with a spoon….or double-dipping!  And I may, or may not, have made this twice this past weekend (oopsies!)
From the Kitchen of Darby HawleyJarlsberg Cheese Dip
Ingredients:
1 cup jarlsberg cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup scallion
1/4 cup purple onion

Directions:
1. Shred cheese in bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise, scallions & onion. Mix well. Put in fridge until ready to serve.
3. Serve as a spread with assorted crackers.
4. Enjoy!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...