Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: Turkey Green Chile Casserole

This is so yummy and I wish I could take credit for this recipe.  My bestie Grace brought us this casserole after one of my fertility procedures last summer.  Since then we begged her for the recipe and have made it at least once a month; it’s just that good!  This is a must-pin AND must-try recipe!Turkey Green Chile Casserole
Ingredients:
1 lb ground turkey
garlic powder
salt
pepper
large green chile stew
8 oz. Velvetta cheese, cubed
32 oz. frozen tater tots
1/2 cup plain panko crumbsDSC_0102
Directions:
  1. Brown turkey with garlic powder, salt, & pepper.
  2. Mix green chile stew and velvetta in with turkey and stir until melted.
  3. Place frozen tater tots in the bottom of a  9x13 pan, and pour turkey mixture over top.
  4. Sprinkle panko crumbs over top and bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
  5. Dig in!
Turkey Green Chile Casserole-2
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...