Monday, June 10, 2019

The Small Things: June 2019

Oh hey, remember me? I really fell off this blogging platform.  Like I really fell off.  I think this has been my longest blogging break.  Or maybe I better just accept that every time I come back to this blogging space it will be after a long break? 

If we were to go for coffee, either in a coffee shop by ourselves or around my kitchen table, what would I tell you?  I would share with you about the small things in my life that are just making life easier or more joyful.
 recap: January ~ February ~ March ~ April ~ May ~ June July ~ January

"What is the ONE thing?" I get asked often what my number one favorite school resource is (click here to see them all), & it is this hundred board. We use it all. the. time. I love that it's wooden & versatile. I have the Montessori color letters & numbers, but I also use mini erasers, jelly beans, rocks, sea shells, etc. with it also. We use it for: counting to 100, counting by 2's, 5's, 10's, addition/subtraction, more vs. less, even vs. odd, patterns, the alphabet, sight words, vowels vs. consonant, word families, spelling, uppercase vs. lowercase, sorting & even fine motor. I love that I can use one item to cover so many concepts that grow with my children. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

What is something that you are loving right now? 

Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this review; I just really like this product.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...