Friday, July 27, 2018

The Small Things: July 2018

If we were to go for coffee, either in a coffee shop by ourselves or around my kitchen table, what would I tell you?  I would share with you about the small things in my life that are just making life easier or more joyful.
recap: January ~ February ~ March ~ April ~ May ~ JuneThe Small Things- Life with the Hawleys
I splurged on these shoes and I have ZERO regrets!!!  I remember the original Birkenstocks, and y'all I had a pair.....I might still have them in my closet right now (don't tell anyone!).  I saw that Birkenstocks were making a come back, and then I saw this color, and, well, I didn't have any self-control at that point.  I ordered them on a Tuesday from a shop in Italy and they were here by that Friday. I kid you not folks!  It's says they are copper, but I would really say it is more of a rose gold, which I far more prefer. They are still just as comfortable as the original; I've actually been wearing them around the house lately.  The bottom sole is white, but that is the only design difference, besides fun colors, that I have noticed.Birkenstocks
This collection by Julia Rothman I should admit that I purchased for my kids.  Initially.  I really did!  But I must also admit that I have yet to share these with them yet.....oooops!!!!  These books are incredible!!!!  The most thorough & educational books, with spectacular whimsical water colors I have seen in a LONG time.  I love flipping through these pages about the farm, food, & nature.  I know my kids are going to consume these so I have to get a chance while I can.  I think these books would be great coffee table books, books on a side table in a guest room, and of course for kids!91aLVecTECLDSC_0427DSC_0429DSC_0430DSC_0431DSC_0432DSC_0433
Okay friends, tell me what small things are bringing you great joy right now?

Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this review; I just really like these products.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...