Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hurricane Harvey Headache

In light of the hurricane, as you may have noticed, I am not active around here but I just want to give you a quick update.

The rain stopped today and we saw the sun around 7 tonight. It was glorious! The Mr. and I have reflected on how blessed we have been during this storm and how the Lord has provided and protected us. We do NOT take it for granted! The waters have gone down on our street and we were able to get to the grocery story for some basics. The stores don't have much but I imagine as the water begins to decrease in other areas delivery trucks will be able to get through to get food back into the city. Our city is pretty much closed & on mandatory curfews through next Tuesday, so we're praying that the waters will continue to decrease. I can't thank you enough for reaching out to us, and covering us in prayer. We were *very* fortunate, while others, right next door to us, were not. It was truly by His grace that the waters moved past our home. I genuinely thank you for covering our family in prayers. I ask you to continue lifting up our city as it continues to flood, and that those who do not know the Father will become believers.

I will be back next week with the regular LWTH schedule!  Much love to all of you, and stay dry!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...