Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do you like oregano?

If you do, please let me know and I will bring you some fresh oregano from my "herb garden." I have an abundance of the stuff! The first week I had the herbs I forgot to water them and the oregano was pretty droopy so I figured that it wouldn’t last much longer; but let me tell you, that stuff is resilient. Want some? I’d be more than happy to share with you! In fact, I’d be happy to share any of it with you: Italian parsley, rosemary, or the growing-out-of-control oregano. Look how much they have grown in only 2 weeks (and with only 1 week of water!)
Two weeks ago

Last night. You can really see a difference in the rosemary and the oregano. I have to keep pulling the blinds higher and higher so that the oregano isn't touching it.

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...