Monday, April 19, 2010

"Blonde Moment"

I made the PW’s Pineapple Upside-Down Cake in a Skillet last week for smallgroup, and I think it went over well…at least I hope that it did. I must admit that sometimes I’m guilty of having “blonde moments” and I definitely had one while making this cake. When I was at the last step of the recipe (the part where you flip the cake upside-down), I realized that my skillet was 12 inches……and I don’t have any plates that big. I was frantically looking around for something to flip the cake onto before it cooled, but all I could come up with was a charger. Not only did I forget to get a plate big enough, but the charger that I decided to use was plastic, so the edges were burnt off. Sometimes I just have to laugh at the things I do. Anyhow, here is the cake that I took on a burnt charger to smallgroup.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...