Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Here We Go"

While home in Pittsburgh, Phil and I went to the Steelers-Ravens game. In case you didn’t know, we’re huge Steelers fan (i.e. wear only yellow and black on game day, only purchase Heinz products, etc). Phil typically considers my cheering …(how do I say it?)….. “embarrassing;” I, on the other hand, simply consider myself to be “passionate” :-) Anyways, we had great seats and had an awesome view of not only the field but also of the city. The weather really cooperated with us and it wasn’t too cold. While this wasn’t my first NFL game, it was my first game in Steeler Nation and it was definitely an experience I won’t forget and can’t wait for the next game. Go Steelers!


*Sidebar- our good friends delivered their first baby girl on this day. It was a very very good day! Congrats Elams!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...