Friday, January 15, 2010

Almost there

I’m almost finished with the Barefoot Contessa cookbook and this was one of my last full meals. Wahooo! I was nervous that we wouldn’t like the chicken because we aren’t big fans of ginger, but as it turns out this was a pretty tasty recipe. It was so good that I got the okay to make it again! As with most of Ina’s recipes, I only made half of the marinade and it seemed to be enough. Because I didn’t read ahead to see how long it should set, my chicken only marinated for about 45 minutes and I think that was long enough. I had made the couscous before and it was so easy, so I decided to make that while the chicken was in the oven. Great weeknight meal!
Indonesian Ginger Chicken & Curried Couscous
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...