Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall LWTH Food Round-Up

Happy Monday friends!  Today I want to talk about food.  Actually, I always want to talk about food these days lol.  Last week I shared some fall ideas for DIY and decorations, but today I want to just focus on tasty, stick to your ribs, fall recipes.....all of these are some of the most popular LWTH recipes.

Festive Apple Coffee Cake
Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow
Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon-Pecan Streusel
Glazed Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
 
Apple Cheddar Soup with BLT Salad
Apple Cheddar Soup with BLT Salad
 
Nutella French Toast
Nutella French Toast Sandwich
Fool Proof Homemade LatteFool Proof Homemade Latte
 
Two-Minute Crockpot Tortellini
Two Minute Crockpot Trotellini
What to do with Thanksgiving Leftovers
Thanksgiving Leftovers
To be honest when I started writing this post I didn’t realize that y’all had so many fall favorite LWTH recipes, but there sure a lot here.  And now, I’m completely starving!!!!!!  Who’s cooking tonight?!?!?!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...