Monday, October 6, 2014

Fool-Proof Homemade Latte

In honor of the mug swap this month (if you didn’t get a chance to sign up you still have time- click here for details), I thought I would write a delicious coffee recipe for y’all!

I have been tweaking this recipe for a few weeks now and it has been a scrumptious project!  With this recipe, I really don’t have an excuse to hit up the ‘Bucks anymore.  I can create something much tastier & cheaper (not to mention healthier) at home in 2 easy steps.
Taste this:Fool Proof Homemade Latte
Ingredients:
Coffee
1 tbs spoon coconut oil
1 tbs of grass-fed butter (regular unsalted butter works fine too)
1/8 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla

Directions:
1. Make a pot of coffee however you normally do (I’ve used a drip pot, French press, and a Keurig and they all work).
2. Add a cup of coffee (10oz-12oz.), coconut oil, butter, cinnamon, & vanilla to the blender.  Blend for 20-30 seconds, pour into a coffee cup and top off with a little more cinnamon.
3. Enjoy!Fool Proof Homemade Latte-2
I promise this is as delicious as it looks :-)
 Let me know what you think!
Happy Monday friends!

4 comments:

Nadine Lynn said...

That sounds delicious! I always like to find new ways of making coffee at home. You know, more than just my coffee and flavored creamers....

Joy said...

Now I need you to figure out how to make an at home decaf white mocha. When you do... I'll love you even more than I already do. Wait, is that even possible?! Ha!

beautyandthebinky said...

Sounds yummy!

mdotson said...

Where do you get your grass fed butter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover