Monday, October 6, 2014

Fool-Proof Homemade Latte

In honor of the mug swap this month (if you didn’t get a chance to sign up you still have time- click here for details), I thought I would write a delicious coffee recipe for y’all!

I have been tweaking this recipe for a few weeks now and it has been a scrumptious project!  With this recipe, I really don’t have an excuse to hit up the ‘Bucks anymore.  I can create something much tastier & cheaper (not to mention healthier) at home in 2 easy steps.
Taste this:Fool Proof Homemade Latte
Ingredients:
Coffee
1 tbs spoon coconut oil
1 tbs of grass-fed butter (regular unsalted butter works fine too)
1/8 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla

Directions:
1. Make a pot of coffee however you normally do (I’ve used a drip pot, French press, and a Keurig and they all work).
2. Add a cup of coffee (10oz-12oz.), coconut oil, butter, cinnamon, & vanilla to the blender.  Blend for 20-30 seconds, pour into a coffee cup and top off with a little more cinnamon.
3. Enjoy!Fool Proof Homemade Latte-2
I promise this is as delicious as it looks :-)
 Let me know what you think!
Happy Monday friends!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...