Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

For the past two weekends my sister Kellyn was in town. Her work sent her to TX which we were incredibly stoked about.  She worked her regular long hours during the week but we had fun stuff planned during the weekends.  One of those events was accompanying us to the pumpkin patch for the first time as a family.
I know I haven’t posted Dutch’s monthly updates on here yet….but I promise they are coming soon….as soon as I get my act together. Hopefully these pictures will hold you over until then :-)DSC_0532DSC_0535DSC_0545DSC_0551DSC_0560DSC_0577DSC_0632DSC_0672DSC_0713DSC_0660DSC_0685
I know the only reason we went to the pumpkin patch was for the pictures (because we didn’t even purchase a pumpkin ha!), but I know these will be amazing photos for Dutch and hopefully the beginning of some fabulously fun family traditions.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...