Monday, November 10, 2014

Two-Minute Crockpot Tortellini

When I say 2 minutes….I think that might be an exaggeration.  There is NO WAY this recipe takes that long!  I promise this is the all-time easiest recipe.  It’s perfect for busy moms, cramming students, workaholics, new wives learning to cook, those craving warm soups in the fall…..This is a win for everyone!  Seriously all you do is pour your ingredients into a crockpot, go away for a few hours and come back to yummy dinner.  Ahhhh shouldn’t everything in life be that easy?!?!From the Kitchen of Darby HawleyTwo Minute Crockpot Trotellini
Ingredients
16 oz. frozen tortellini
1 large bag of spinach (16 oz-ish)
2- 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
4 cups chicken broth (or 4 cups of water & 4 sodium free chicken bouillon cubes)
8 oz sliced mushrooms (optional)
8 oz cream cheese
salt & pepper to taste

Directions
Read carefully, these are very intense and complicated instructions:
1. Open everything
2. Dump everything into your crockpot
3. Cook on medium for a minimum of 3 hours.
4. Enjoy!
xoxo Darby

5 comments :

My Life as A Plate said...

STOP!! I love a quick but delicious meal. Adding this to my weekday meal list!

Nadine Lynn said...

Oh my, that sounds and looks delicious! Crock pot meals are my favorite. Does it get easier?!

Nadine Lynn said...

Oh my, that sounds and looks delicious! Crock pot meals are my favorite. Does it get easier?!

StephTheBookworm said...

This sounds so good! I'm obsessed and do almost all of my cooking in the Crock Pot since I am very new to cooking. I use it so much that my mom bought me a second one. I am seriously going to try this one ASAP. Thanks for sharing!

Whitney H said...

Bookmarking this right now! Looks delicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...