Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: My Homescreen

I knew we were way past due for a cold front in Texas and all the media hype about the impending drop in temperature had me as giddy as a fat kid eating cake. (Ha! Who am I kidding, I AM the fat kid eating cake lol).
As soon as I got a chance this morning I checked the temperature on my homescreen and I swear I heard angels singing the Hallelujah chorus!!
Do you see that?!?!?!
45 DEGREES IN HOUSTON?!
I am wearing a sweater AND a scarf today!!!!  
Wahooo!!!!!  
I love this weather!
Stay snuggly today Friends!
 
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

Whitney H said...

Believe it or not, it's 41 here in The Woodlands! I feel like I'm going to freeze! But I love it ;)

Brooke @ Pieces of the Reese Life said...

It's seriously warmer here than all over Texas right now! Which is blowing my mind btw.

StephTheBookworm said...

That is so funny that you love the cold weather in Texas. We hate it in NY, but that's because we get mountains of snow for months on end lol.

Susan Fleming said...

Haha..70 here in Va. I know you are enjoying the cooler temps. Much love always

Ashley Ponder said...

It was a very cool 33 this morning here in Arkansas. I'm loving it. We had chicken and dumplings last night and taco soup tonight.

Nikki P said...

Of course the weekend I'm coming to Houston, the cold weather is following me along. Hope it warms up a tiny bit.

Nadine Lynn said...

We are getting a cold blast here too and I am loving it! Enjoy!

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said...

I'm in Houston too! We're going to Austin this weekend for a work thing for my hasband. I'm kind of scared.

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said...

hasband=husband...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...