Monday, February 4, 2019

The Small Things: January 2019

If we were to go for coffee, either in a coffee shop by ourselves or around my kitchen table, what would I tell you?  I would share with you about the small things in my life that are just making life easier or more joyful.
              recap: January ~ February ~ March ~ April ~ May ~ June ~ July

It's been quite some time since I have written a post like this.  Oooops, sorry!  But this one, ooooooh it's a good one. Also a little silly.  Actually, a lot silly.  ;-) My husband & I have been on the hunt for years for the best dish sponge thingy.  (I don't know what you call it in your house, but that is what we call it).  Seriously we have tried every single brand, high price point, low price point, generic, name brand.....all of them.  And you know what they all have in common?! They leak!!!!!  These dish sponge thingys leak dish soap, which infuriates me because I don't want to wash money down the drain (quite literally!).  Well I took the case to Amazon (If you know me the only shocker here is how long it took me to go to my trusty Amazon app).  I read dozens of reviews, and found the Oxo Dish Scrub.  The reviews said that it worked, but I was quite skeptical.  I ordered it anyways, because I was mad at the one leaking in my sink.  It arrived. Hypothesis was created, and the experiment was designed and executed.  We are 4 weeks in, and not a drop of soap has been wasted.  I can't even believe I'm typing this or that I actually have excitement about a dish scrubber..... a little bit sad in a way. Nah who cares, that thing makes doing dishes better because I'm not wasting soap and constantly having to refill it.  I highly recommend this one for doing dishes.  The scrubber is great. The soap stays in the scrubber and the soap dispenser actually works. Loading it with soap is so easy!  Get this one!  I promise it works!  Now if you will excuse me, I have some dishes to do.


Okay friends, tell me what small things are bringing you great joy right now?
Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this review; I just really like this products.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...