Thursday, January 24, 2019

Astronomy & Geography Books

I mentioned on Instagram that we were going to be spending the month of February studying the solar system.  I have gathered supplies since last summer, and today I want to share with you the books that we will be using this month.  We will be studying the solar system, constellations, phases of the moon, land forms, layers of the earth, and these books have already been great resources. 

Because of the super blood wolf moon earlier this week, I figured it was the perfect time to start this unit, even if it was a little early.  We have been having a lot of fun discovering the amazing earth the Lord created!  It delights me to watch the excitement and curiosity my children have towards these subjects.
Of course it is no surprise that I am starting with Gail Gibbons; y'all know I love her books!







If you have other books on these topics, please send me your suggestions!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...